Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Cha cha cha cha cha cha cha changes.........

So it looks as tough we have an opportunity in Los Angeles for the next 5 weeks. It is kind of nice to be able to take advantage of such opportunities. So Rose fly's out tomorrow afternoon while I am wake boarding here in Orlando. So the plan is that myself and the dogs will be traveling across country with the Airstream.....I have always wanted to drive cross country. It sure is nice to have the opportunity. So I am wondering what route to take, the southern route or the middle route. I think I will take the southern route since the trailer is already in the an handle of Florida. So, I just got word of this today. She is asking me to completely take my time driving out there. I could take 2 weeks if I wanted to....Imaine the places that we could visit along the way?? We'll just have to wait and see.

Oh, today was great! I learned how to wake board riding both ways, regular and goofy footed. I was able to switch directions (180) while riding once. So I am pleased with the progression of my board skills. This is definitely going to help my one my journey to become a competitive kiteboarder.....or atleast someone who has added kite boarding to his menu of activities....So today was a success. I am thinking about hitting a cable park on my way out to LA...There is one in Oklahoma...We'll see.