Saturday, September 26, 2009

We hummed and healed

I found myself running around her and holding hands and then encircling her and all passing unattached love to her. It was my favorite experience I have had yet with the medicine. Last night I engaged in ceremony using plant medicines with a group of men and woman and a Shaman from Peru. It took me to places that I knew were going to come up. And since we were ingesting medicine from the San Pedro cactus, I was using a plant to alter my state of conciousness, and I think alter is correct but possibly not the correct word, maybe an upgrade is the word that should be used. So the ceremony was intense for me and my stated intentions of growth I wanted to receive were all surface in my eyes. I knew that I was going to have an issue with the ingestion of a substance that takes me out of my comfort zone was going to be a challenge. So I went deep within and learned alot about my internal struggles. You know, the things that we talk about in our heads or our minds. I guess that is what we do when we meditate too....So it was difficult. I am not going to go into details, but it let me know that I need to maintain control to curb anxiety, or maybe it is to manage my knowledge of the known and unknown.....In the end I found myself in a circle healing another member of ceremony. We were all humming in tone with one another with almost a pulsating vibration between all 9 of us...It was my favorite part of it all.

So now I am back home and showered and headed to my High School 15 year reunion.

I love being back home in our living space. It is so nice to be home.......One more thing, .....I don't think I have ever had an animal communicate love more than our dog Athena. She kisses me and flirts with her eyes sending love vibrations.

Going to catch up with some old friends from high school. This is going to be interesting.