Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Albuquerque with friends

So, it has been a long journey to finally be able to say that next week we will be back in Atlanta. But it turns out that the journey is continuing. Rosemary has plans to be in Atlanta and Asheville in September, she has 4 music festivals covering October, November she will be in Canada and Washington and possibly northern california again. I am planning on spending 3 weeks or so in Cape Hatteras in September and traveling with Rose in October. I ahve not yet filled November yet but the last two weeks in December she and I will be back in Guatemala celebrating solstice and my birthday on the 21st, Christmas, New Years, and much more.

So as you can see, the journey continues. We miss our friends and family alot in Atlanta as well as other cities across the US. But we both have many plans in the future that will possibly take us to living in Central America as well as other countries and islands around the world. We are not sure how quickly everything will take place, but it is in the works.

The next week or so we are going to be traveling back across the United States hoping to arrive back in Atlanta next Thursday September 3rd. I will be heading to Cape Hatteras sometime soon after with Marley. We have found a spot for around $420 for the month on the sound side. My plan is to immerse myself into kiteboarding for 3 to 4 weeks. Hopefully the wind will be blowing southeast, atleast I think that is the direction we want. This trip has shown me things I have always wanted to see. On my next journey out west, I want to do Oregon, Washington, Vancouver BC, Montana, and some more of Canada. Who the helll knows where we are going to go in the next 12 months.

Thanks for reading this long. I am not the best writer and don't proof read. Oh well, this is my journal, have the best day ever.....I'm tryin to do so myself.